Anonymous

Was my boyfriend shy too or did he just do that to make me more comfortable?

He is usually protective and caring with me, but this time, I don't know, he was like that even more. As I panicked while having my first time with him (very first time for me, I was extremely nervous), almost crying and feeling cold and my hands were shaking, my boyfriend came close, calmed me down and smiled saying there was no need to do it, said 'may I be cursed for making you feel this way, come here, this is not an obligation, let it all go to hell, the important thing is that you are alright'. I cried a bit because I was feeling at fault for having reacted this way, he kissed me and held me until I stopped. Then we couldn't stop kissing and it happened, he  asked me many times if I was sure and I said yes, and then he basically put a blanket on both of us (from his waist down) so that I wouldn't seen what was going on down there. Why did he do that?was he ashamed or he did that for me?

Favorite Answer

He was just protective and kind to you

You would appear too young to be having sex but you had sex anyway. In the future, when you don't actually want to have sex.. don't have sex. You are NOT obligated.

He did so to avoid jail. He has to continually gain assurance that you are giving consent to be assured he won't be guilty of sexual assault. We live in a crazy time.

• Linda

To make you feel more comfortable. He sounds pretty sweet.