How To Get rid of Burn-In on a Samsung 4K tv?

I’ve already tried these tips.

pen pressure while turning off and on  tap the corner unplug for 48 hours  leave running for 12 hours Try pixel video fixes on YouTubeClean the screen wellWould taking it apart and wiping the screen fix it? It just seems like it just has some brown smoke burnt smudges inside. The lights all work fine.For more info I have the same question up with a more detailed description.(The white in the screen is just light from a window not pixels issues)

Favorite Answer

You can’t. That’s why it’s called a burnt in. It’s burnt permanently into the screen. 

Next time don’t guy a Samsung tv. I have a Samsung tv and after almost 3 years, it’s got problems. They’re supposed to last 10 years or more. 

• Robsteriark
      3 weeks agoReport

Burn-in has nothing to do with buying Samsung. As they’re the largest manufacturer of display panels worldwide, the chances are high that when buying other TV brands they may have Samsung panels. Even Sony use them, as do the few other TV brands which actually manufacture some of their own panels.

The only real remedy is 

Replace the TV. 

You can’t do anything to lose that. But over time if the screen gets plenty of usage it should fade a little.

I worked for a TV rental company for years, and I only ever saw that level of burn-in damage on LCD/LED screens when someone had used a high powered laser pointer on the screen.

• Jay

buying a new tv is the ONLY way, after none of that worked.