can i mport a old car to Canada from the us without no title?

You can, but there are rules and certain cars you are not allowed to import

• May

Without a title, I doubt that it would be allowed. Your question is valid but you are asking the wrong people. You should ask the Canadian customs people.

If you could, you would not be able to buy a tag or drive it on the roads. Might be able to park it in your back yard.

Nope.  You need the paperwork otherwise customs can't check to see if the car is stolen.  Also second problem is that the car requirements are different in Canada than in the U.S. so there is that hassle.  I don't know what exactly.  Maybe check the phone book for the Department of Transportation in the Government pages...& ask them or CBP office and MAYBE they can direct you who to call to get that info.

Double negative.  If you're "without no title", that means you have a title.  Drive it.  Oh...and learn how to put a sentence together.  

• Jay

I don't know what "mport" means but its probably easy to do whatever that is "without no" title

No, you have no proof of ownership.