can i mport a old car to Canada from the us without no title?

7 Answers

  • 2 weeks ago

    You can, but there are rules and certain cars you are not allowed to import

  • May
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

    Without a title, I doubt that it would be allowed. Your question is valid but you are asking the wrong people. You should ask the Canadian customs people.

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    If you could, you would not be able to buy a tag or drive it on the roads. Might be able to park it in your back yard.

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    Nope.  You need the paperwork otherwise customs can't check to see if the car is stolen.  Also second problem is that the car requirements are different in Canada than in the U.S. so there is that hassle.  I don't know what exactly.  Maybe check the phone book for the Department of Transportation in the Government pages...& ask them or CBP office and MAYBE they can direct you who to call to get that info.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

    Double negative.  If you're "without no title", that means you have a title.  Drive it.  Oh...and learn how to put a sentence together.  

  • Jay
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

    I don't know what "mport" means but its probably easy to do whatever that is "without no" title

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    No, you have no proof of ownership.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.