Can't activate Verizon Phone?

It says the SIM Card is in there and still refuses to activate! I can't activate the phone online either. And do not give me that "Oh just take it to Verizon" because it is a BRAND NEW PHONE THAT I JUST GOT TODAY!!! It's really starting to annoy me because I need it activated in order to call and send text messages!

• YKhan

What do you mean "do not tell me to just take it to Verizon"??? You don't want to hear the right answer to your question? Why bother asking then? Stop being stubborn, and just take it to Verizon booth somewhere. It's possible that you have bad SIM, or a bad phone, it's been known to happen, it doesn't matter if you got it today or yesterday or whatever. Do you think a problem can't happen to today's phone, but it's possible to happen on yesterday's phone?

The SIM in a CDMA phone is for LTE data only.

The phones must be activated through the carrier. Usually you can call *228 from the phone if the setup didn't start upon powerup.

Current Verizon customers should be able to activate online. You obviously have internet access.

Failing this call 1-877-807-4646 from a phone you borrowed.

All of this is in the instructions that came with the phone.

If you just got the phone, why didn't you activate it at purchase?