Why do some women NOT knock on a bathroom door but instead just open it?!?

Okay, I'm so disturbed by this and curious what you all think. When in a bathroom why is it that some women don't knock, but instead just try to open and go in when the light is clearly on and the door shut. Do they NOT expect someone to be on the potty and not expect to be embarassed? Does the person no knocking think they won't be embarrassed. Ugh! So frustrating. How hard is it to be courteous and KNOCK ON A BATHROOM DOOR. Besides this, I absolutely hate when people peek through bathroom stalls to see if someone is in there. Just look under the door! why peek and embarass someone. double ugh. Do you have any of these experiences and what have you done about it?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Both the bathrooms in my house have locks on the doors. So we don't seem to have this problem

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think some woman do that because they think that no one is in the bathroom stall at the moment or are too lazy to knock on the door. In fact, I did that once or twice but I apologized to the person afterwards. I also experienced being in a stall and a woman opened the door while I was in the stall wiping myself... that was embarrassing and another time it was a man... and Im a woman so it was even worse than when it was a female opening the door on me. Lock the door but if the lock doesn't work then make someone hold it for you. That's what I do at my school, there is a broken stall with no lock and people hold it for you so no one enters while you are in there

• 4 weeks ago

I presume you are female so LOCK the door!!

• 4 weeks ago

Because they are inconsiderate

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.