My cat swallowed some plastic, HELP? ?
My cat has just swallowed about 2 inches worth of plastic wrapping from a dreamies (treats) packet, is he in danger?? Or will it pass through? He’s just recovered from surgery to remove a large gem from his stomach so don’t need another vet bill :(
- 3 weeks agoFavorite Answer
Do not give your cat any food except water and monitor his litter box.
There are stool softeners on the market, but I haven't tried those. I know foods like raw egg yolk, a tiny amount of aloe Vera, pumpkin... will speed up digestion and may push things a bit quicker.
Good luck, please keeps hazards away, and take your cat to the vet if you see no stool withing 24 hours since the accidental ingestion.
- ∅Lv 73 weeks ago
since when is plastic toxic?
if you are concerned, take him to a vet.