Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Bulge in swimsuit crotch for girl?

I'm definitely a female but my clit is a lot bigger than normal (like an inch) and it pokes out, and you can definitely see the outline of it through my bottoms. It looks like i have a little dick head down there. It feels really uncomfortable looking like i have a wiener, which I guess I do have (just a pretty small one...). What should i do

have u talked with a doctor to see if it can be removed surgically? if not...i guess wear bathing suits that have like a frill on the bottoms so would cover ur area

camel toe -- plus

You sure you aren't trolling us?

Wow,that sounds different but I am not to judge what I do not know about.

• david

most guys will love it, so do not worry about it

I saw a woman in porn films that had a clit like you're describing, I always thought she had had her done surgically, perhaps she hadn't. She appeared to be South American. She went by the name of Vanessa Del Rio.

• In
      3 weeks agoReport

I remember her from the days when porn stars were all natural.

• patty

I have this. I don't think your clitoris is bigger I would say you labia lips are probably shorter. I can never wear tight pants as it looks weird and is very uncomfortable. There is nothing abnormal about you, you are just made a bit different.

And still yet another lonely teen aged boy looking for attention

• Tavy

Wear panties underneath with a panty liner

Stitch a padded crotch in.