Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

How much time in a day a person uses to stand or walk around?

In 24 hours in a day, I stand up or walk around for typically 10-20 minutes in total. Is it bad?

I'm on my back sleeping for 8 hours, other times of the day I sit on the bed and use my laptop. I don't do anything else other than going to the bathroom or kitchen for the basic stuff.

Yes, that is bad. The human body is not meant to be idle.

I'm on my feet or moving a minimum of 12 hours a day.

• CAB

That is waaaaaay too sedentary.

• Aake

Well, I'm pretty sure you should walk for at least an hour a day. I think I heard that around 2 and a half hours of light walking, just basic activity is what you should strive for.

It migut be good to boost your activity level a little. Even just stand a bit more, maybe charging your phone, walking if you're talking or texting on it, stretch when you get up for something, etc. It shouldn't be too hard to add some more movement into your daily life and build it up over time to more.

i am not counting it out....ON SHOPPING DAYS I get more walking...the weather sucks right now...when the sun shines I could walk around the block..it is too cold outside...ugh

Yes, in the long run that is bad for your health.