Teddy asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Why is my urine blue?

It's probably because you're a clon. You should see if you remember everything correctly about your life, and check whether all your money is in the bank. Blue urine is usually due to cloning experiments. 

• D_21

See a doctor about this if you haven't already. If it's persisting/continues.

This is interesting! Have you done any drugs? Eaten anything weird? I would definitely get yourself to a doctor in case something's off in your bladder or kidneys. Since we're talking about bladders and it relates to penises, I might as well recommend all men use penis health cremes to hydrate their members. It works so well for me. Good luck ya'll! 

• Bucky

You are probably eating or drinking something unusual that gives it the blue color.  If not, then you need to see your doctor.

you have smurf DNA

I never heard of that before.  Blue?

• ron h

there are some OTC meds and supplements that can cause that, and probably some prescription med's also.  If  you are NOT taking anything new, you do need to see a doctor. 

• Mark

Duh - 'cos you're a Smurf.

"Nine Lives" gave you the most probable answer, but your best bet is to go see your doctor as soon as possible.