Teddy asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Why is my urine blue?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It's probably because you're a clon. You should see if you remember everything correctly about your life, and check whether all your money is in the bank. Blue urine is usually due to cloning experiments. 

• D_21
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

See a doctor about this if you haven't already. If it's persisting/continues.

• 3 weeks ago

This is interesting! Have you done any drugs? Eaten anything weird? I would definitely get yourself to a doctor in case something's off in your bladder or kidneys. Since we're talking about bladders and it relates to penises, I might as well recommend all men use penis health cremes to hydrate their members. It works so well for me. Good luck ya'll! 

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

You are probably eating or drinking something unusual that gives it the blue color.  If not, then you need to see your doctor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

you have smurf DNA

• 3 weeks ago

I never heard of that before.  Blue?

• ron h
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

there are some OTC meds and supplements that can cause that, and probably some prescription med's also.  If  you are NOT taking anything new, you do need to see a doctor. 

• Mark
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Duh - 'cos you're a Smurf.

• 3 weeks ago

"Nine Lives" gave you the most probable answer, but your best bet is to go see your doctor as soon as possible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.