Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why are Democrats and Republicans competing to see who can get the most divisive president in office?

• Stan

70% of Americans want a Canadian style universal health care system.

Most of what we think of as a "divide" is just the media hyping 25% of the population and their neo-nazi beliefs as "half the country"

They're not half the country. They are just a very vocal minority that the mainstream media wants everyone to think are a co-equal half of the American body politic. They are not.

They are nothing but a basket of deplorable idiots who we should be ignoring.

• Rowan

I live in Australia right, which is just in the top ten happiest countries, while the US is just in the top twenty happiest countries. We have double the minimum wage you have, but the conservative bastards are pushing us to be more like you, which means the homeless beg me for money on the street now, as I'm going to eat in the fancy restaurant district of my fairly small town. I usually give them a dollar. Now, I'm not rich, but if there's rich bastards who through their policies cause one in fifty children in the richest country in the world to be homeless, and they're not even going to give them a dollar, as they pass them, begging on the street for food, they should just round up the homeless, go to their house, and cook them up for dinner. 

You realize that neither Democrats nor Republicans are one collective hive mind, right?

• Dze

libs look for divisiveness ..theres no rhyme or reason to what libs do ..they feed off of strife and discontent, if there is none, they make some up .. ..

We give up, the republicans won that one.

Obama was pretty centralist and tried to reach across the aisle numerous times but Republicans refused to cooperate and would consistently change the goalposts so rather than keep trying to move more and move right Democrats are now like "compromise isn't working, lets just go left"

i love democrats and hate rapepublikkkans