Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 3 weeks ago

Someone owes me money but won't pay so I left him a message... do you think it'll work?

I completely trashed him room and left a note saying it'll be his face next time. Do you think he'll finally pay?

• Foofa

They'll probably just call the police to report your vandalism. This wasn't a very smart move on your part.

• Edna

No; he won't pay - he won't have to. He'll probably have you arrested for destruction of private property and for threatening him with bodily harm. 

• Poppy

The other option is he could have you arrested for threatening bodily harm and destruction of property.

two wrongs dont make it right, and no i dont think that will work, youre just making things worse

Sigh, yet another unimaginative troll.

This is a hilarious Yahoo Answers question. Thank you for making my day. Update me on how the situation goes and if it didn't really happen, make something up and tell me.

I highly doubt you will ever get your money back after doing something like that.

Probably by the time he finishes filing charges against you for destroying his property and sues you in small claims court the debt will be erased by what you will have to pay him. He have guaranteed that he will no longer owe you the money.  And that you will probably owe him instead.  Good thinking.

• g

Well, yours was a juvenile response to a problem. Could you not have simply talked to him?

Its a shame you will never be anything but a burden to society.