Kyle
Kyle asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 weeks ago

Do the Bears draft a QB in the next NFL draft?

They don't have a first round pick from the Mack trade still. But if they can find one in the 5th or 6th round, i say go for it. We can still keep Daniel as back up and start to prep the draftee in case Trubisky does horribly again.

I still never liked trading away RB howard. he was a true RB compared to Cohen, then Cohen came in on passing and 3rd down screen plays. i don't see how montgomery is a better fit under nagy's scheme any more than howard wasn't.

• Cu Tie
    Favorite Answer

No, without a first round pick, I do not believe that the Bears will take a quarterback in next spring's NFL Draft. I see the Bears going after a veteran quarterback, such as Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, or even Philip Rivers.

• Kyle
      3 weeks agoReport

i don't think any of those are much better than Trubisky.  maybe Rivers, but not especially Dalton. 

There is some who believe ya draft or get a QB every year in free agency every year regardless of how good your QB is.It would for sure make sense for the Bears to do that.

I agree with others and think they should, doesn't mean they will, try to sign a veteran; Newton, Bridgewater, Rivers, Dalton etc.  But, prior to that, let Trubisky use his legs a little more, throw on the run etc. which it seemed like he did more of last year. 

They trade for Cam Newton

There is a lot of Qb talent in this upcoming draft so I feel like the bears can use one of their earlier draft picks on a Qb without reaching

• Bob

I think they might draft one in the later rounds.

Don't they have two 2nd round picks?

I don't think they need a quarterback. They should draft a WR and RB.

They should get someone.