How do you fix a gay person ?

Me and My friends made one of my friends gay so we can prank someone. It took us 9 hours where we made him watch WWE, Some Magazines and those types videos. After that we made him listen to Elton John and Pink. Then we did some more stuff until he was gay. Now we need to fix him and make him his normal self but we don't know how. His girlfriend is angry at us and wants us to fix her boyfriend as soon as possible. What type of doctor do we need to consult or what procedure do we have to follow to make in straight again ?

• You can't because being gay isn't some kind of thing that you can just "fix", it's inborn

• reme_1

Number one: did you finish school ? Do you know that me and can not be used as the subject of a sentence???

You and your friends are complete idiots and you deserve whatever comes to you.

You did not make him gay. He was already or he is just fooling you to make you think you succeeded.

And you can not fix a gay person. There is nothing to fix. He is not sick.

And I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

I find that a 9mm fixes most LGBT delusions.