Why Do People Hate Blacks So Much ?

Almost everyone in my school hates Black people. Even at times the teachers. There are a few black students in our school but u will find them usually getting beat up by some of my fellow class mates. One time a girl promised to date me if I broke another girl's nose, I did do it but I felt bad, the girl whose nose I broke was also black but other than me everyone else praised me and I got to hang out with the popular kids. I asked them why do we beat up the blacks so they told me "Just look at history and u will see how they destroyed our nation, they are criminals, thieves and rapists and by fighting them we are doing a civil service" this didn't make sense to me since I have almost never seen the black students harm anyone but I do verbally abuse them often as it is the only way I can be part of the popular kids and have a girlfriend without physically harming them. Why do people REALLY hate blacks and Am I really doing good by abusing them ?

Okay, I am calling B.S. on this.

This can't be real. Like you asked a question that you are apart of the question. Like this is bogus.

Is this a joke question? Wow. I can’t believe you’d do all that just so “whites” respect you. Pathetic. That’s why America has gone down the drain. 

Toni, you need to ask yourself what is most important to you: to be popular, or to do what's right?  If you want to be popular, keep doing what you're doing, but you are going to feel bad about it for the rest of your life, and someday you might get in trouble for it.

The better thing is to do what is right.  It is wrong to break someone's nose, to verbally abuse them, especially when it all stems from racial prejudice.  These kids at your school are outnumbered; they need someone to stand up for them, they need a friend.  I bet that at your school there are plenty of white kids who do not agree with abusing the black students, but they are too afraid to speak up about it.  Somebody has to be the first one.  You should be the first one.  If the popular friends you are with only like you because you are mean to other people, than these are terrible friends and you need new ones.  You can make new friends, you can find a new girlfriend.  After you graduate you will learn that being popular really doesn't matter that much.  What really does matter is how you treat people, regardless of their race.  Be the person who is kind.

You waste your time with hate. Your a foolish person.

Your pops teach you this to be popular!!! Ignorant !!

It's learned behavior.

I found a question here on Y/A from a white supremacist that confessed he hated blacks because he had a small penis (and assumed that was not the case for most black fellas). I don't know if he was a troll or not, but it's possible that at least some people hate blacks (or any other group) because of jealousy. 

Don't worry, y'all get what's comin to you soon enough 

• Med 10

Bet all of those who hate Blacks were influenced by a parent / parents. Parents can be good at teaching hate.

Hate comes from ignorance