Isn't it humiliating Jeremy Corbyn is crushing Boris Johnson in the ITV debate right now?

Who reported this question sad troll its back now.

• Nunya
    Favorite Answer

I would be humiliated if Jeremy Corbyn wins. Thank God other European countries have more backbone than the U.K.

• Spider-Man
      4 weeks agoReport

Not my country I am Irish I have huge interest  in Brexit it has potential to set a civil war in Northern Ireland off again.

Boris needs to channel fellow Conservative Winton Churchill and fast if he wants Capitalism, limited government, and freedom to survive in the UK. 

"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries." -Winston Churchill

“Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy.”-Winston Churchill

Isn't it humiliating that Jeremy Corbyn will never win an election for prime minister.  LOL