I wish i was famous. Do you wish you were famous?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • steve
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No way. I prefer being private.

When I was younger I was a semi professional musician and did session work and played gigs with up and coming bands locally.

We were only playing small theatres but you get quickly noticed. Even though I was not part of the bands just playing guitar when they had a gig.

If we played on a Friday night in Newcastle where I lived and I went out on the Saturday people would stop me and say I saw you last night and girls wanted autographs. Thankfully that was before mobile phones. 

I used to tell them I was not in the band I was doing them a favour as their regular guitarist couldn't make it that night.

I still get asked now and again to do it but now we are older there is not so much attention.

I hate being the centre of attention.

I suppose getting on stage in front of a 1000 people was not a good career choice.

• 3 weeks ago

If I was famous I would move

• 3 weeks ago

Nah, dont need peopel concerned about my business

• Vicki
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

No. I like having my privacy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Nope. I am famous already.........

• 3 weeks ago

No, I wouldn't want to be famous.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No way, I'm an introvert and prefer it that way. I'd love the wealth that comes with being famous but not at the expense of my privacy. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Not really, because famous people very little privacy.

• 3 weeks ago

No....................

• David
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I do not wish I was famous.  I hate being the center of attention and I highly value my privacy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.