I wish i was famous. Do you wish you were famous?

• steve
    Favorite Answer

No way. I prefer being private.

When I was younger I was a semi professional musician and did session work and played gigs with up and coming bands locally.

We were only playing small theatres but you get quickly noticed. Even though I was not part of the bands just playing guitar when they had a gig.

If we played on a Friday night in Newcastle where I lived and I went out on the Saturday people would stop me and say I saw you last night and girls wanted autographs. Thankfully that was before mobile phones. 

I used to tell them I was not in the band I was doing them a favour as their regular guitarist couldn't make it that night.

I still get asked now and again to do it but now we are older there is not so much attention.

I hate being the centre of attention.

I suppose getting on stage in front of a 1000 people was not a good career choice.

If I was famous I would move

Nah, dont need peopel concerned about my business

• Vicki

No. I like having my privacy.

Nope. I am famous already.........

No, I wouldn't want to be famous.

No way, I'm an introvert and prefer it that way. I'd love the wealth that comes with being famous but not at the expense of my privacy. 

• Kathy

Not really, because famous people very little privacy.

No....................

• David

I do not wish I was famous.  I hate being the center of attention and I highly value my privacy.