Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 weeks ago

What are your thoughts on John Travolta? Is he an overrated or underrated actor?

he is fine but not as good as john cena in best movie of year. playing. with. fire. 

I think he is rated fine, maybe a bit underrated but only because he is in a lot of not so great  and well known movies.

he was good in grease.

I don't care for his personal life but I think he's a good actor. I'd say underrated.

• Mark

I wouldn't say overrated necessarily; just not making the right script choices. Likewise, with Will Smith. His films keep flopping.

He was funny as Vinnie Barbarino but it's been all downhill ever since.

• Beau Jest
      4 weeks agoReport

I like Pulp Fiction but not for him particularly. I guess the part was written with him in mind and he recited his lines OK.

• Snoopy

Underrated. I liked him in face off and also in that movie with Vince Vaughn. 

However his performance in face off was very credible because he does the superficial glib/charm which I've never seen before in an actor but you see it in a psychopath. Regardless his eyes are too innocent for a psycho. A bit like Christian Bale in American Psycho. The eyes are too kind. :)

• David

He's a Scientologist.  I have no respect for him.  He's a fairly overrated actor who hasn't had a good movie in nearly 2 decades.

He is a typical Hollywood actor. 

i dont know who he is