Isn't freedom in Christ a good thing? Why do I feel so empty now that I have accomplished my goal?

• Archer
    Favorite Answer

I actually do not see "freedom" in servitude to those who present they know the minds of the gods.

The next step is to obey Mat. 5:48 GT .

• sarah

*** Bible Citations ***

(Daniel 2:44) “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever, his kingdom is almost here.

Yes. It means you are dead and Christ is alive in you. Source paul in the bible.

are you still UNsaved?? I do not feel empty at all...I HOUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT in my heart.

• Nickname3 weeks agoReport

No I'm saved. I just feel like therest nothing left to do after I repented of my addiction to sin.

Hindus feel the same about your accomplishment 

What goal did you accomplish?  The point of Jesus Christ is that you would believe in Jesus for eternal life, to be in heaven and not hell. 

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death