Since the NFL is gradually evolving into an international football league, do you think they'll eventually replace yards with meters?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

No way. It will never happen.

• August
      Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

its American soccer so who cares 

• David
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

When pigs fly.

• 3 weeks ago

I would assume at some point in the future everything will switch to being fully metric. Maybe. Kind of surprised it hasn't happened yet.

• Jon
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No, it'll never be popular in Europe, China, India, Russia, Africa, or Latin America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

About as much chance as Europeans changing the name of football to soccer.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes. Not only that, but Euros will become the only accept form of payment for tickets. And prices will be set based on income.

Hope you bought your wooden clogs ahead of time like I did?

• y
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Possible, there will be a shortage of talent in years to come. As football continues to decline with kids due to the dangers and such. They may be forced to go even more international or slowly die. Seems to me like they are looking at that future and trying to change now, before it is too late.

• 3 weeks ago

if that field last night was good enough to play on, it makes you wonder how bad the field was last year.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I don't agree that it's evolving into an international league,  and no they won't replace yards with meters.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's not evolving, have the odd crapshoot game in London because it will bring in more revenue than having it at home isn't a good sign of a sport evolving but either way they wouldn't switch it to meters anyway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.