Why do US Black women(outside of NYC) hate US Latin(x) so much? ?

So I can’t help but notice that anytime something happens between Black and Brown communities, the black man is usually the peace maker. It seems like on all social media, I see nothing but hate for Latin(x) coming from Black Women. Keep in mind, these some of black women don’t even have a problem with white people (the ones who are actually hurting them) but hate Latin people with a passion. Explain why this happens. 

Favorite Answer

Hispanics & Blacks are at conflict with each other in many parts of the USA such as Los Angeles. 

I have never seen that. I only think Latinos want whites because of the caste system.

• reme_1

You watch too much tv. You views are completely screwed up.

I'm a black woman. My husband and children  are latino and are mixed race black, white and native american

Black females hate anyone who isn't black.

Yeah, I suppose they hate them so much 3 of my female Black cousins have children by them. 

My cousins live in Califonia and plenty of that goes on there Texas and Florida. I have no idea what you are talking about.