Today, Trump mocked a witness for wearing his military uniform. How do you feel about that?

I've had multiple family members who served in the U.S. military over the years.  

Do a search for the Yahoo article, "Trump impeachment: President mocks witness for wearing military uniform."

Favorite Answer

Cadet Spanky Bone Spurs, insulting a highly decorated combat vet......is beyond repugnant.  And his little SNOT of a  SON,  Donny Snot Jr.   , doing the same is laughable. 

This verteran will watch with GLEE when this orange turd  of a disgrace is finally impeached. 

I hope veterans across the country will march on the White House, and demand his resignation. 

• Shadow Lady
      3 weeks agoReport

Here's a good group of vets for you to join for that!  https://www.commoncause.org

Trump has never served a day in uniform, due to his dad's assistance in getting him five deferments from Vietnam. He has no idea how many soldiers who have served the country proud such as Col. Alexander Vindman. As Commander In Chief, he should have known it wasn't a very smart idea to insult an active duty member of the military.

liberals seem to forget about their general betrayus campiagn

so now they think were all gonna stop supporting trump because he says something about one Lt.Col

• marsel_duchamp
      3 weeks agoReport

Did anyone mock him for wearing a uniform?  Criticizing statements and views is not the same. You Trumpsuckers just love making false equivalencies.  Get a new hobby. Maybe knitting.

• Brian

Nothing new there.

• BB

I saw nothing of mocking the uniform.

• marsel_duchamp
      3 weeks agoReport

He mocked Vindman for wearing a uniform Vindman has every right to wear.  If you missed that you just aren't paying attention.

• Sam

Trump who isn't fit to wear an American military uniform, mocks someone who is fit to wear it.   

I wouldn't expect anything else from the lowlife Trump. 

fake news....again.....LOL

• Alvin Colmes
      3 weeks agoReport

I certainly can't rely on YOU for accurate information.  LOL

trump is a big jerk

Trump really hates our Military unless it makes for a good photo op.

Right in line with everything else he has done.  I expected it.

He probably was one that got captured.