Why is it I'm a straight male who never fantasize penetration with a woman or get aroused only want BJ I'm worried?

Favorite Answer

I mean, blowjobs can be sexually arousing for both participants, and may lead to orgasm for the partner being blown. It can be an erotic and physically intimate act of its own. Males who receive blowjobs commonly experience orgasm and ejaculation of semen during the act. The man receiving a ******* receives direct sexual stimulation

• reme_1

Have you had your testosterone level checked. It could be low. Or you could be gay.

Getting a BJ doesn't require you to do much (if any) work.  You can just lay back and get it (although it's a lot more fun to be an active participant).

First, we have no idea why you don't fantasize or get aroused by penetration. We don't know you. We're not your therapist. Secondly, we don't know why your English writing is poor and you don't seem to be able to use punctuation. Is English your first language?