Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

Agree or disagree: suicide is the most selfish thing anyone can do?

Favorite Answer

No, disagree. My dad was just over-medicated. I really do not judge anybody for this. But I do say that it isn't the ideal situation--- certainly not.

agree life is difficult for us all. yet most do not abandon the people who care about them. by taking their life as a form of escape.

Disagree. Suicidal people need help and love, not ignorance.

Trying to make a suicidal person feel even WORSE than they already do, by making such accusations probably isn't helping any.

I disagree that it is the most selfish thing. Sometimes we don't know what that person is thinking, where they've been, or what they're going through.

• .

more like murder-suicides 

No, I think getting an abortion for convenience is worse.

Disagree. It's the most desperate thing anyone can do.

• .

I have heard it said somewhere that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Is it? It might be in some cases I guess, help is out there guy's & gal's. 

The question was is it a selfish act? I believe Japan has a form of suicide called seppuku, this is considered an honorable way to redeem oneself for transgressions or personal defeats. It was widely accepted in the days of the Samurai and even before that.  

Disagree, I don't really think it's selfish