Rush Limbaugh: “There hasn’t been a shred of evidence presented by anybody that Trump has committed any kind of so called high crimes.” T/F?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

True its all a democrat **** show. 

• 4 weeks ago

Judge Jeanne says the same thing.  If the democrats can't get him thrown out they stand a 0% chance of defeating him in an election.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't know of any evidence.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

False to the max. Limbaugh outright lies here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It is Limbaugh.  It is nearly guaranteed to be BS.  He occasionally says something correct but for the wrong reasons.

Are you capable of independent thought?  It sure seems you are not since all you do is post other people's statements and almost all are from Limbaugh who is the reincarnation of the Hindenburg.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I know these ridiculous "Rush Limbaugh "questions" are your bread and butter, but think of some other shtick.  NO ONE takes ANYTHING that Rush says seriously, so it's always going to be false, unless it's something (which he would never say) like "I got up this morning" or "I breathe air".

• Mark
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

@ j:  Good, since you're probably at the keyboard when I "talk", your trousers must be a mess, or are you wearing adult diapers?

• Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Maybe the Senate will invite Rush as a guest speaker during donnie's trial.

• 4 weeks ago

In exponential notation: F^100

• Lydia
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

It's false, someone caught her shoplifting on camera!!!!! 

• -j.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

False, as usual.

My guess is that Rush doesn't even know what constitute "high crimes", and wouldn't tell the truth about it if he did.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.