Rush Limbaugh: “There hasn’t been a shred of evidence presented by anybody that Trump has committed any kind of so called high crimes.” T/F?

Favorite Answer

True its all a democrat **** show. 

Judge Jeanne says the same thing.  If the democrats can't get him thrown out they stand a 0% chance of defeating him in an election.

I don't know of any evidence.

• humpty

False to the max. Limbaugh outright lies here.

It is Limbaugh.  It is nearly guaranteed to be BS.  He occasionally says something correct but for the wrong reasons.

Are you capable of independent thought?  It sure seems you are not since all you do is post other people's statements and almost all are from Limbaugh who is the reincarnation of the Hindenburg.

• Mark

I know these ridiculous "Rush Limbaugh "questions" are your bread and butter, but think of some other shtick.  NO ONE takes ANYTHING that Rush says seriously, so it's always going to be false, unless it's something (which he would never say) like "I got up this morning" or "I breathe air".

• Mark
      4 weeks agoReport

@ j:  Good, since you're probably at the keyboard when I "talk", your trousers must be a mess, or are you wearing adult diapers?

• Brian

Maybe the Senate will invite Rush as a guest speaker during donnie's trial.

In exponential notation: F^100

• Lydia

It's false, someone caught her shoplifting on camera!!!!! 

• -j.

False, as usual.

My guess is that Rush doesn't even know what constitute "high crimes", and wouldn't tell the truth about it if he did.