Why don't WHITE people have a culture?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

dude we have table games BEST CULTURE

• Lili
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Evidently you don't know much about music, literature, art, dance, food -- well, I could go on.

Go back to school, sweetie.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Our culture beats poop hole countries.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

So you keep can keep "asking" this "question" several times a day.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20191...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You should try visiting Europe. The same argument can be made for Africa. (I have been to both continents by the way so I know what I am talking about)

The people of Europe have built empires, scientific advancements that have completely changed the modern world and with some help from the USA have pretty much built the modern world.

What has Africa contributed? Nothing. Go to Africa right now they are very nice people but they just can't seem to get it together over there.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Yeah, I'm sure that you don't avail yourself of any of our culture. But whine like a little b i t c h when any of "your" culture is "appropriated".

• 3 weeks ago

Is that right? I'm thinking you are wrong. Is it possible you are wrong? Maybe it's just something you take for granted, and white people aren't really looking at it as a racial division . . . it says better things about white people than it does you. You ARE on the Left, isn't that right? That's the post-modern ideology making you say things like that if you mean it. To the white people I know, race doesn't matter.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 3 weeks ago

We have indoor plumbing and proper hygiene.ย 

• atheist
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

That explains why coloreds smell.ย 

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You mean the culture of white people that minorities and liberals have complained about being the source of all societal evil doesn't exist??

Good to know.

• 3 weeks ago

We do.

Stupid.

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ‘Œ Lolz

• Cakepop3 weeks agoReport

Ohhh you were just pretending. Good cover.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.