Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Will the silly-heart liberals stay home again in 2020 because their favorite candidate doesn't get nominated?

• Ann
    Favorite Answer

Let's hope so.

Seems unlikely that they would risk a second disastrous term of Chump.

For the first time, I have no idea who I will vote for.  I can't vote for Trump.  I can't vote for the super liberal left that the Democratic party has become. 

• RockIt

They are so narcissistic that anyone short of someone to worship like an idol, as they idolized Obama, is not acceptable for them.

Its so odd that they are going White guys, old white guys, and old white ladies. I thought liberals were done with all that white privilege leading them.

i dunno if you're a troll but whichever, thankyou very much for the warning, you are making it just that tinsy winsy bit more unlikely that there will be a repeat...

I think it's safe to say they learned from their mistake.  Trump is going to get annihilated in 2020.  FFS Red States are voting Democrat governors.

• y

Obama's comments were curious to say the least.

Only in your fantasies. The Left turnout is going to be HUGE in 2020.

• Vela

There was a hefty blue wave for the Mid-Term election and since then more have walked away for the GOP

I love how over confident Trump's sheep have become.

And you stay home weekend nights because....?