Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why are democrats suddenly playing stupid when Hunter Biden and the 3 million dollars are now the focus?

Why are democrats suddenly playing stupid when Hunter Biden and the 3 million dollars are now the focus? Amazing how someone in charge of Ukraine policy suddenly is stupid on this subject.

https://twitter.com/NateOnTheHill/status/119681895...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The democrats are just stalling. They know they've been cornered. 

They know their whole globalist-plot (New World Order)  

is about to be exposed in front of the whole-world to see. 

Hats off to all the brave men and women who told the truth: 

9/11, Boston-Marathon, Sandy Hook and all the recent shootings 

were staged hoaxes. 

• 3 weeks ago

Ok so ... investigate Hunter Biden then? But because Hunter Biden may or may not have done something wrong has no bearing on what Trump did.

• 3 weeks ago

Nunes: Did you know that financial records show a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma, routed more than $ 3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden?

Vindman, whose job is to handle Ukraine policy: "I'm not aware of this fact."

So, why would Vindman be aware of the business practices of a private company? Our Ukraine policy is about how we deal with their government. We don't tell their privately owned companies how to run. I bet he has no idea how much the CEO of Burisma makes either.

So, we ask again: What crime do you feel Hunter committed? It is not a crime for him to work for a company in Ukraine.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

That's what this whole illegitimate Kangaroo Court was supposed to divert our eyes away from.

Believe it or not, liberals are that easily swayed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Hunter is not being impeached for 4chan conspiracies.

• 3 weeks ago

Perhaps because it has nothing to do with policy?  Getting money is not illegal unless it is for illegal acts.  Do you have any prima facie evidence it was received for illegal acts?

• i wonder if i should do the "ba-dum-tsss" to how dumb this question is or not

• John W
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No one is playing stupid. People see it for what it is, a deflection from Trump's criminal behavior. He has done this time and again every time he gets caught in a lie.

• Vela
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Trump, and his followers' distraction didn't work.

Attachment image
  • -j.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It is not the focus.  The focus is on whether Trump committed an impeachable offense or not.

Whether anyone else is guilty of anything else is an entirely separate matter and is an attempt by desperate Republicans to *change* the focus.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.