Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

What do you think of the democratic Georgia proposed bill to ban vasectomies?

Also proposing men having sex without a condom be a crime, even if both parties consent.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It’s ridiculous and a waste of taxpayer dollars.   It’s also sexist.   If vasectomies should be illegal then so should tubal ligations.   

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Absolutely ridiculous. How can they enforce such stupid laws. Men can go to other states or Canada or Mexico for a vasectomy, the same goes for women and an abortion, and how in the hell are they going to know if a couple use a condom or not? Sometimes condoms break and a women can get pregnant.

• 3 weeks ago

That's ridiculous, and a lie. Democrats believe that a woman, has the right, to make decisions about her body, not the Government. Your question is counter productive to what Democrats believe. Man, many seem to think lying is acceptable. If it doesn't make sense, it's not true!

• humpty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I suspect this bill has been introduced by a woman or women determined to point out the absurdity of laws about reproductive rights. I would be delighted to meet her or them, because they have hit the nail on the head, metaphorically speaking.

The anti choice people use the fate of Onan as their justification, but according to the story God punished Onan for "spilling his seed on the ground" rather than impregnate his wife's sister. Evidently God, despite having prohibited sister/sister threesomes, wanted Onan to imporegnate the young woman.

That's where the evangelicals break down, however. God struck Onan down for failing to impregnate but did nothing to the sister. Therefore it would seem that the sin is not with the woman, but the man, and that the crime against God was ejaculation. Obviously it is therefore the man's responsibility not to ejaculate anywhere but an active womb, and this legislation is based on Mosaic law.

Does it also proposed to ban masturbation? To be consistent with Biblical literalism it should. Perhaps they are trying to lead men to virtue in short, easy to understand steps.

Damn, this is funny! Bravo, or perhaps I should say "Brava!" to the legislative comedienne who thought this one up. Ridicule the ridiculous!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jerome
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Laws based on fear.

They will get more bizarre with this fear.

It's why we need real and true Americans in govt. Not moneymen who can be bribed AND duality citizens who are not fully committed to America and ALL its citizens.

This swamp needs to be cleaned and sanitized with the spirit of TRUE Americans.

I believe that to be democrats. You can have these so called "real" Americans, who are trying to change and define the reality of Americans...........🤔

• Jerome
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

How so? And I will make sense then

Dont just say because it sounds good.

Elaborate?

• 3 weeks ago

sounds like fake bewbs to me hehehehehehehehehehhheheheehehehhehhhee

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think if Republican men want to pass all manner of ridiculous laws impacting women's bodies and reproductive rights, it's fair game to do the same to men. The bill is not a serious effort and will never pass, it's an attempt to draw attention to the erosion of women's reproductive rights and excessive legislation being applied to women's bodies. 

• 3 weeks ago

I like it................

• 3 weeks ago

The bill is DOA. Regardless, it shows just how extremist and reactionary the Democratic Party has become.

• 3 weeks ago

Bills like this are designed to show how absurd regulating women's body's is

"We must bad abortion!"

"Okay, but we also need to ban vasectomies!"

"What?  That's absurd!"

"No more absurd than banning abortions"

• Moon shot
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Abortions kills an innocent life. You either are aware of this and just don't care or too stupid to realize. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.