Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

What are some of the things that come to mind when you see this photo? What vibe does it give off?

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

Um... he's a black guy obviously but doesn't look like a ghetto kind of black guy.

I think he looks like the sort of guy who's kind to his mom. And other people generally.

I think he likes chicken more than beef and tried sushi once but didn't really like it.

Um.. he gives off a Trayvon kind of vibe... is that his name? Or Jeremiah maybe?

I think he looks as though he prefers basketball to football and I think he's never tried ice skating but would like to give it a go.

I think he's into all sorts of music, and even quite likes Country, although he won't admit that to his friends.

I think he works hard and wants to improve his lot in life but he also has a tendency to procrastinate and his mom probably has to chivvy him along sometimes.

If he was my daughter's boyfriend, I wouldn't mind but he'd have to bring her home by 11:30 at the latest.

He’s in the military, probably from a poor family. Is charismatic and has a lot of friends.

black man, rapper,.. gives me normal vibe

• Rain

I see a young sad Afro American in the picture.

• Anna
      3 weeks agoReport

He doesn't look that sad.

A young person.

• Anna

He's a black guy and pretty hot. But he's got both his ears pierced and the last guy I knew who had both his ears pierced was a chav. Apart from that I'd say hes attractive and friendly and I hope you got his permission to put his photo online.

Take this to Tinder. Yahoo is not the place for this. We get enough pic spammers as it is

you remind me of Jimmy Walker of the Good Times show. give a listen to the Good Times theme on youtube.com. lately, some tenement apartments got their parking areas repaved with black asphalt and other apartments close by, too. along with a long road surrounding the apartments. just like in the song...looking out of the window watching the asphalt glow...It all looks hand me down. good times good times.

Handsome, looks friendly, nice earrings.

You should stop posting people pictures online. It gives off a vibe that your fascinated with black men.