Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

What are some of the things that come to mind when you see this photo? What vibe does it give off?

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Um... he's a black guy obviously but doesn't look like a ghetto kind of black guy.

I think he looks like the sort of guy who's kind to his mom. And other people generally.

I think he likes chicken more than beef and tried sushi once but didn't really like it.

Um.. he gives off a Trayvon kind of vibe... is that his name? Or Jeremiah maybe?

I think he looks as though he prefers basketball to football and I think he's never tried ice skating but would like to give it a go.

I think he's into all sorts of music, and even quite likes Country, although he won't admit that to his friends.

I think he works hard and wants to improve his lot in life but he also has a tendency to procrastinate and his mom probably has to chivvy him along sometimes.

If he was my daughter's boyfriend, I wouldn't mind but he'd have to bring her home by 11:30 at the latest.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

He’s in the military, probably from a poor family. Is charismatic and has a lot of friends.

• 3 weeks ago

black man, rapper,.. gives me normal vibe

• Rain
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I see a young sad Afro American in the picture.

• Anna
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

He doesn't look that sad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A young person.

• Anna
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

He's a black guy and pretty hot. But he's got both his ears pierced and the last guy I knew who had both his ears pierced was a chav. Apart from that I'd say hes attractive and friendly and I hope you got his permission to put his photo online.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Take this to Tinder. Yahoo is not the place for this. We get enough pic spammers as it is

• 3 weeks ago

you remind me of Jimmy Walker of the Good Times show. give a listen to the Good Times theme on youtube.com. lately, some tenement apartments got their parking areas repaved with black asphalt and other apartments close by, too. along with a long road surrounding the apartments. just like in the song...looking out of the window watching the asphalt glow...It all looks hand me down. good times good times.

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

Handsome, looks friendly, nice earrings.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You should stop posting people pictures online. It gives off a vibe that your fascinated with black men. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.