Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 weeks ago

Vegans what's your opinion on Britain first?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • polly
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I can understand the growing popularity of political groups like Britain First.

Islam is notorious for it's barbaric treatment of animals for the purpose of halal meat & for undermining it's adopted country's government while instilling sharia law, making whole neighbourhoods too dangerous for even emergency service's to enter anymore.

• polly
      Lv 7
      3 days agoReport

platform to bolster your opinion.By the way,nice use of the emoji feature in your last comment.
      How young & hip of you

• 2 weeks ago

If it's anything like the slogan "America first" it's repeated by racists masquerading as "patriots" but if you listen to them talk then you'll soon hear hear all kinds of interesting conspiracy theories about how immigrants are the devil.

Fortunately I've read a history text book. Remember all those OTHER anti immigrant people from history..? In America we have lots. They hated irish, chinese, japanese, jews, blacks, italians, russians... all that hate was proven to be over nothing and we revile these creeps and call them hate groups. But now we have a new group that hates Mexicans ans muslims, soon to be proven wrong AGAIN by history.

What groups does Britain First hate..? What do you think the textbooks will say in 40 years? Will they be the very first anti immigrant group to be looked on proudly by mainstream society..?

I think our own American immigrant detention centers will be looked at like Japanese internment camps. The constant mass shootings perpetrated by their America First friends will be the new lynching. We all know how this ends. A genocide and a war, or we stop it now before it gets worse.

• 2 weeks ago

It would be delicious with Bernaise sauce on it.

• 2 weeks ago

It makes sense for a country to tend to their own needs first.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dimo
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Same as MAGA -- screw everyone else, even if we destroy ourselves.

• lo_mcg
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Vile far right fascist filth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.