Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Have you ever had a friend who back stabbed you ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, and unfortunately that person was my best friend and my only friend which I trusted with all my secrets 

• 3 weeks ago

I've got so many knives in my back, I am not sure one more would fit. 

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Yes. I once had a best friend named Sean. We were inseparable. He basically lived at my house. We saw each other everyday. He ended up falling in love with me, and would get upset when I would get into a relationship or mess around with someone else. He felt entitled to me. And my stuff apparently, because he ended up stealing $500 from my bank account over a period of time.

• 수영
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i don't know              .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

all sorts of the so-called politicians from all walks of life are continually committing to political perdition against the state causing it's citizens to be subservient to that state. whether they are ignorant of it or not. that is, political victims.

Attachment image
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Not yet...............

• 3 weeks ago

No, my friends would never do that to me.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes.. all of them.

I don’t believe in friendship anymore.

• 3 weeks ago

More than once.

• David
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes.  I was best friends with this person since elementary school and then when I came out as gay after high school he stopped having anything to do with me.  He was always religious but I didn't think he'd throw away over a decade of friendship for his skewed religious beliefs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.