I don’t know what’s wrong with me 😱?

Hi I’m 26 years old and I’ve been gay my whole life. I came out as lesbian to my friends and family way back in grade school. I love girls, I’ve only ever been with girls. But then 3 years ago I met this guy and I just can’t shake him. He is my friends cousin and when I moved out to the same area as him, he and his girlfriend befriended me and were nice. Right away I had this light feeling in my gut whenever I was around him, I caught myself flirting with him and like when we were alone together I’d touch his neck and rub his leg. Last month we met up at a concert and had an amazing make out sesh, I sooo wanted it to go further but he backed out cuz well he had a gf. I can’t stop thinking of him.

I just don’t know wtf is happening to me, like I ******* LOVE WOMEN I have never doubted my gayness, it’s who I am to the core but I’ve never felt like this for ANYONE. What does this mean? I’m so lost and confused

Favorite Answer

You're attracted to him and you want him. It's an individual thing. You like him because he is an attractive individual and it just happened that he is a guy and not a girl. Be with someone that you are happy with in life.

Riiiiiiiiiight. Well, you aren't gay. HE stopped because YOU had a girlfriend and that didn't slow you down on bit? I repeat, you are not a lesbian.

• kyle3 weeks agoReport

I am, I have been for 20 ******* years. 😂 don’t even go there dude.

• reme_1

MAybe you have a little bi curiosity OR you are bisexual and never met a guy that attracted you before. BUT either way, do not get between him and his gf.

Its because it becomes more attractive if its forbidden fruit. This is totally human and normal. You are still 100% lesbian.

• Dave
      3 weeks agoReport

You need to stop lying and trolling. It just makes you look stupid.

You were cured of your affliction. You're no longer gay, and you must acquire this new person of affection by any means possible. He is, after all, your soul mate.

• Dave
      3 weeks agoReport

No you're not, you're trolling.

• What it means is that in your case, sexuality is fluid. I don't think you should label yours. I wouldn't give the guy a chance tho, as he already has a gf.

You are not lost or confused. He cheated on his GF. with you. Perhaps you have had an amazing change in who you are attracted to.

• kyle3 weeks agoReport

You’re still here? Holy smokes 😂😂

• God

Don't give yourself some title of gay or straight.  You can love women AND love men too.  Make it with this man or some man.  If you like it, fine.  If you don't like it then don't do it again.