Are the hard core dem drones so invested in hatred that there is now no way for them to take in information and think about it rationally?

• Brian

Yep. Just like the hard core trumpies.

Here's my rational thinking:  “Clearly, asking for personal favors and using United States assets as collateral is wrong.”

We hate YOU, dumbass! Accept it. We will never like you or your Nazi president, okay??? Why don't you quit pretending you don't hate anybody! You don't love anybody because you're not capable of love!

Yes.

Most of our Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends remain in denial that they are suffering from a very serious media induced mental illness.

Surrounding oneself with constant negativity will produce a negative outlook.

And, I truly feel sorry all of my Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends.

I think that it is a damn shame how the Democratic Party, with the aid of the Progressive Propaganda Machine of CNN/MSNBC has used their unlimited resources to turn the disappointment of Hillary's loss in the Presidential Election among my Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends into a tunnel vision, mind numbing hatred for President Trump, Conservatives, and even themselves.

The constant bombardment of hate filled rhetoric from The Progressive Propaganda Machine of CNN/MSNBC has created a totally different mindset among my Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends, where they are now constantly seeking out the negative.

The result has been a dramatic lowering of both the psychological and physiological threshold for invoking the emotions of anger, contempt, and hate among my Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends,........... and it must be directed toward someone........ even ones self, friends, family, and other Party members.

They now wake up every morning and embark on a frenzied search for some reason to be offended and to hate, without understanding that the search is out of a compulsion to find justification for their media induced mindset and addiction to negativism and hate.

The Dark News Progressive Propaganda Machine has turned disappointment into a sickness of hatred........... a serious and consuming mental illness among my Democrat/Liberal /Socialist friends and should be held responsible for their care.

Coloring books, Play Doh, screaming at the sky, and safe places will not be enough to correct this mental illness.

Our Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends deserve our pity.

Dems have never been invested in hatred.  That's just been the narrative the far-right propaganda machine has been feeding you and you've been eating it up.  This is EXACTLY what they want.  They want you to think everything is because of hatred so you will dismiss perfectly valid claims by liberals.  They don't want you thinking for yourself.

The German Right-Wing will take control of Germany soon.  Angela Merkel will be deposed and the Fourth Riech will conquer Western Europe.  They will allie with Russia and stand united against Zionist US and Israel.  the Fourth Reich, Russia, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran, and North Korea will destroy the economies of the US and Israel with the help of China.