Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

I'm trying to raise my daughter as a good Christian, but she is insisting on joining ISIS. How do I convice her that that's not God's will?

I have heard that there's an atheist in her class so I suspect that he might have been a bad influence on her and inspired her with these ideas.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Pancakes for everyone! Tear off the blankets and let's party!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You don't & can't. It would be extremely hard for her to join, because it's an international crime. But, if you think she's serious (like you) you call the FBI. At least you'll save her life.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Yeah, it's probably that damn ashiest.  Schedule a meeting with the school principal and lay out al of your thoughts, fears and concerns. Take your time and don't leave out anything. Let us know what happens.

• 3 weeks ago

Trolls are narcissistic psychopaths 

Left in their mothers' basements 

Looking for love and, just like

Cretinists, have never contributed

To humanity.

~

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

Second verse same as the first

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

• 3 weeks ago

Since you're not convincing us that story is true, it's a moot point.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Jeff
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Prove to her that your god is real. Do you have any INTEGRITY to do that?

• 3 weeks ago

You didn't mention the age of this child, which could be significant. I doubt that one person in a class would have much influence unless she is a minor.

• River Euphrates
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

This person is obviously a troll, an 'atheist' who lacks belief in 'gods' isn't going to try to convince a kid to join ISIS.

• Hal
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Teenage rebellion -- just respect them, say brief true things without being controlling, and trust in time. For example, say to her "I'd go with the One Who knows what it takes for real, true peace, the One Who said, 'Love your enemies.'" And leave it at that. Don't argue, don't get baited to argue, just smile and be confident in the long run. You can pray of course!

• Hal
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

though many posts are trolling (and visibly), we often might answer anyway, when the question itself matters.   We can use the trolling post to good.

• 3 weeks ago

we smell trolling....stop the games now please...TIRH

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.