Why are most "women-beaters" black and hispanic men?

Favorite Answer

Males of color are misogynistic cowards by nature.

The white man is maid to go to work to take care of all the rest of the people and freeload off him!

That is a good question. My great-grandfather and grandfather both beat their wives. My father never did that, and he was schizophrenic. I never really saw it as a racial thing more of an IQ thing or poor mental health. I am

hispanic

though. 

A swastika really? The Nazi party was defeated in 1945.  Get with the times and update your hate group symbol.  Your brandishing the swastika is akin to wearing outdated acid wash jeans.  Your a joker , get a job.

That’s white men

They aren't actually.

I guess their cultures are even more sexist than those of Europeans (if that's possible...). I'm talking about Hispanics/Latinos, I don't know about blacks (African-Americans have the same culture as white Americans, and I'm not familiar with any African culture). 

Only according to a RACIST 

Sorry but while working at a Woman's shelter I encountered many woman who were abuse by men of other races.