Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 weeks ago

watch playing with fire for free?

My parents sayd i cannot watch the movie anuymore but i want to. Also the threater dont let me in cause they said no??? how do to i watch it because it isnot on dvd or blue ray or blue ray yet?.?!?.?

• Cogito

So you're a kid living with your parents but making an annual salary of $80,000?

Right.  Sure you are.

You sound about 8 years old or younger.  Most children of 6 years of age can write in better English than you.  Maybe you should concentrate on school rather than posting loads of very silly questions online?

• Jeremy2 weeks agoReport

-- my unhealthy obsession with the film caused me to lose my job. I have been trying to detox from the film but I find that I am unable. I desire do strongly to watch it all the time. It has completely taken over my life. I need to watch it but they won't let me. Please tell me where i can watch it