Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

I have a short vagina ?

I’m a virgin & I have a short vagina. I can only reach 2inches in my vagina, then there’s this soft barrier blocking me from going farther..what is that barrier? Is it suppose to get broken? It gets really soft when I’m horny & I don’t know what the barrier is there for. Is there something not normal about my vagina?  will I have trouble having sex in the future with my husband? 

Update:

Okay so, I think I didn’t explain things right I guess. The barrier is there right when I put my finger in my vagina hole, 

& it starches as I try to go in deeper, But it doesn’t let me all the way through. That’s why I think I have a short vagina.. Is this normal? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Your hymen is a sort of block to the vagina canal. And it does need to be torn/removed to allow full length of a normal sized penis to enter.The actual depth can be usually at least 7 inches or more after you lose the hymen.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

How do you know you have a "short" vagina?  Have you somehow managed to measure it?

The length of the average woman's vagina is about 3.77 inches in depth, when she is unaroused. It will  stretch to accommodate the insertion of a tampon, a finger, or a penis. 

There is no "barrier" when you put your finger into your vagina "hole". The hymen is deeper inside the vagina. 

• 4 weeks ago

The soft bit is your hymen

• Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It is your cervix and it is perfectly normal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Are you really that dumb??

• Jingles
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Too stupid to know where the hymen is

• 4 weeks ago

It's your cervix. Your hymen is on the outside of your vagina.

When you are aroused, your vagina lengthens.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

The hymen is NOT outside of the vagina. It's INSIDE the vagina. 

• 4 weeks ago

No it isn’t short, yes you can have sex, you measured? It’s either the hymen  or the cervix, you sound like a troll or very young, educate yourself on your body. The vagina stretches.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's your hymen.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The cervix is much deeper than 2cm and the hymen is NOT on the outside...it's YOU who is dumb!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.