Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

Will you answer a series of questions?

1. Would you want to survive a nuclear war?

- if so, would you be a cannibal?

2. If you are pushing 40, do you enjoy going against society and still eye down girls 18-24?

- I sure do

3. Do you hate feminism?

4. If there was a girl you were interested in but found out she has tons of pics of herself on instagram and is an Instagram model, would you be disappointed?

5. How stupid are people for having kids and getting married in 2019?

6. Am I the only one who prays for a nuclear war soon?

7. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s last movie was Terminator 3. Agree or disagree?

8. Do you agree all presidents are gay?

9. Do you believe women become useless and hit the wall after 35?

10. Do you like Mortal Kombat and pizza?

11. Why do fat women dress up and try to look sexy?

12. Is it abnormal to masturbate to a girl in a video game and or comic book?

13. Boys will be boys and girls will be girls. What’s up with this gender confusion?

14. Which country is better of the two;

France or USA?

15. Do you like ignoring women that are hot and attention whores?

16. Are you a person who would lower their standards when it comes to dating ?

17. Why do people lower their standards thinking it will make them happier?

18. Am I the only one who HATES single moms?

Favorite Answer

1. Would you want to survive a nuclear war? -No

- if so, would you be a cannibal? I'd be a cannibal without a nuclear war.

2. If you are pushing 40, do you enjoy going against society and still eye down girls 18-24? I am 22 years old

- I sure do . I'm into older men... ;)

3. Do you hate feminism? Kinda

4. If there was a girl you were interested in but found out she has tons of pics of herself on instagram and is an Instagram model, would you be disappointed? - no because that means she's most likely hot and it sounds like she has confidence which is good and if shes a model she must make good money

5. How stupid are people for having kids and getting married in 2019? - extremely. 

6. Am I the only one who prays for a nuclear war soon? - probably not, theres billions of people on the planet

7. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s last movie was Terminator 3. Agree or disagree? - Uh agree?

8. Do you agree all presidents are gay? Yup

9. Do you believe women become useless and hit the wall after 35? Nope, they still have vaginas right

10. Do you like Mortal Kombat and pizza? yes and yes

11. Why do fat women dress up and try to look sexy? Because everyone wants to be attractive

12. Is it abnormal to masturbate to a girl in a video game and or comic book? - no I'm sure many kids do that

13. Boys will be boys and girls will be girls. What’s up with this gender confusion? - People can call themselves whatever they want

14. Which country is better of the two;

France or USA? - Neither

15. Do you like ignoring women that are hot and attention whores? - No? I want them to be my girlfriend

16. Are you a person who would lower their standards when it comes to dating ? - No

17. Why do people lower their standards thinking it will make them happier? - Because theyre desperate

18. Am I the only one who HATES single moms?- Sounds like someone had a bad experience

• oof maybe don't interrogate her on her preference? Its not really any of your business and I don't know why it bother you so much.

1. Would you want to survive a nuclear war? that depends greatly

- if so, would you be a cannibal? yeaaa no

2. If you are pushing 40, do you enjoy going against society and still eye down girls 18-24? I am 19

- I sure do. Woman are hot ;)

3. Do you hate feminism? Feminazis are horrible

4. If there was a girl you were interested in but found out she has tons of pics of herself on instagram and is an Instagram model, would you be disappointed? hell naw. I love a girl with confidence

5. How stupid are people for having kids and getting married in 2019? That depends on their age

6. Am I the only one who prays for a nuclear war soon? No my parents are dying for an apocalypse

7. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s last movie was Terminator 3. Agree or disagree? Who and what?

8. Do you agree all presidents are gay? Some heavily act like it

9. Do you believe women become useless and hit the wall after 35? No not at all

10. Do you like Mortal Kombat and pizza? P I Z Z A-

11. Why do fat women dress up and try to look sexy? Well thats categorizing everyone that fits that description to feel that way which is not valid since not every fat person does that

12. Is it abnormal to masturbate to a girl in a video game and or comic book? I don't think so. That probably how some people start off

13. Boys will be boys and girls will be girls. What’s up with this gender confusion? Not everyone acts the same and those terms are more of excuses to dismiss unwanted behavior

14. Which country is better of the two;

France or USA? Depends on what we are talking about. both have pros and cons

15. Do you like ignoring women that are hot and attention whores? Only the attention whores. Don't want to give them the time of day.

16. Are you a person who would lower their standards when it comes to dating ? Not really. My standards are like super high but

17. Why do people lower their standards thinking it will make them happier? I think its more of desperation if you lower your standards

18. Am I the only one who HATES single moms? No, others do too. Not me personally.

Yes, I would like to survive a nuclear war if my hot sister also survived.

• Alejandro

Such as in this scenario - https://sister-apocalypse.blogspot.com (twin siblings ponder procreating with each other if there was ever a nuclear apocalypse).

1. No.   

2. Im 26

3. I hate what it has become. I like what it is supposed to be (for equality).   

4. I aint into girls

5. Not stupid at all if thats what they want. 

6. Probably not

7. Disagree I guess?

8. No

9. No

10. No

11. Because they feel sexy 

12. I wouldn't think so

13. I dunno man

14. I dunno

15. I like ignoring everyone

16. I don't date and never will

17. I dunno man

18. No. There will always be people that agree with you

Nah. Im asexual. 

• 4 months agoReport

Are you a gay?