Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 weeks ago

Why are climate alarmists so willing to expand government when that same government goes against them later?

Sure, it’s great when government action goes your way, but eventually government goes against you.  If you empower government in one area, then you empower it in other areas.

Neo cons do the same thing.  

You can’t have it both ways.  The government that is your friend today will be your enemy tomorrow.

Stop using government.  Stop feeding the beast.  Stop losing your freedoms.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

LOok here its about healing a world . I m not a muslim or other but one that see's people dump rubbish in iraqs rivers to greenlands people dumping raw poo on ocean beachs .i am not stupid but theres those who ruin and sit a laugh .OUr world kids are suffering while some try to convince others to abuse.IF i had my way i would build such a force to combat this and super jail and media to show family values .JEWS are not bad people live in peace but world of money and religion

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

The big question is, if we do nothing, will we have a tomorrow at all?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Climate cultists are stupid.  They don't realise it's about controlling you as opposed to controlling the climate.

• Vela
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

I haven't seen any who do.

Remember, the government is supposed to be of, by and for the people and corporations want people to think government is bad because the filthy rich have the greed illness. They can never have enough money. They value money over lives.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

So many of them support more centralized power and more and more money going to Washington.  It seems they think they are being generous or smart.  Washington doesn't have their interest in mind.  We send trillions to Washington and the parasites control and run the place.  They think our money is their money.  They think it is their right to tell you you can't order a large slurpy.  You can't buy a big truck.  You can't question them on anything.  

What you call Neo cons, I would tend to call establishment but it is the same thing.  In the leftist revolutions of the past, the leftists that support big government tend to be the ones that are eliminated first and foremost.  I read a book on Che not long ago and first it was interesting how unimportant a figure head he really was.  Castro controlled him like a puppet but Che and his goons went after the other leftists first and quoted Lenin and Bolsheviks as to why they did.  It was a fight for money and power.  That is an extreme example but the people that support a large government are not helping themselves or anybody else.  They are helping the problem become worse.  

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Lies, currently the government is pouring money into fossil fuels, all we want is to redirect that towards renewables.

• JimZ
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

The government does pour money into subsidies for so called green energy.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.