**** it no one answers me questions anyway?
actually need genuine help and you guys are trash.
- KimbabeLv 62 weeks ago
Calling names will stop people from answering you in the future.
- .Lv 73 weeks ago
So, what's your question? No one here is guaranteed any answers. It's a free site with users who post as they will. There's also no guarantee any answer to a question you ask will be correct or helpful.
People who name call when they are upset and not getting what they want, are expressing a lot about themselves (not the people they're trying to insult). Your post is a violation for not being a question and for trying to insult the users here. That's not the kind of attitude that causes people to want to help out someone.
- 3 weeks ago
There are several general reasons questions are not answered.
1. Dear Abby type questions
2. Obvious violations
3. Anonymous askers
4. Easily googled
5. Asking about very archaic things that people have little interest in
6. Not enough detail - give all the information needed (especially when asking about violations)
7. Questions that would require us to have your phone or computer in our hands to answer
8. Wrong category - always double check and move if needed
9. Medical questions - the answer is ALWAYS "see a doctor"
10. Too time consuming
11. Too much extraneous material to read - we don't need your life story
12. Homework - one question may get answered, but not ten and showing your attempts helps
13. There is just no answer the way you asked the question - try rewording
14. Poorly written questions (all CAPS and bad grammar for example)
15. Using text and twitter speak instead of English
16. Really technical questions
- Tic-Tac-ToeLv 73 weeks ago
You ask for help and you hide behind the mask. Unless you give the URL or stop hiding so we can see the question to reply to why no one answers. But you do not give enough information how can anyone help you.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- martyLv 73 weeks ago
Your question just wasnt seen by the right people. There are some good people on here, like me, that would have been happy to answer your questions. If it doesn't get answered then just try again until someone gets back to you.
- ZirpLv 73 weeks ago
not a question
and it is possible that your question simply didn't show up in the feeds