When you go to a fast food joint, do you go with the tried and true or the flavor of month?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I usually know exactly what I'm getting.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

"WHEN" you go to a fast food joint , do you  go with the TRIED and TRUE  or the flavor  of the Month ?  i suspect  like myself and other people   there is SOME THING that motivates a individual to  walk drive or take a bus from where they are located GO TO  a  particular  fast food establishment ... the other possibility is they WORK in that area and  that  restaurant is one of there limited options for a meal

. that motivation is  HUNGER  an 90% of the time for most people because that FAST FOOD joint supplies a SPECIFIC food  or menu . for that reason .. i suspect 90 % of people  frequent a particular restaurant cause of its REGULAR MENU   I rarely frequent fast food  restaurant and what i order and when i go is to get a FISH SANDWICH ... ONLY cause my  husband  does not like the smell of fried fish .. ( in the house ) . otherwise  i eat at home

• 3 weeks ago

I normally go with the tried and true.

• 3 weeks ago

Tried and true, being a food traditionalist, i dont want try anything new

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Most of them time I go with the tried and true, but sometimes I try something different.

• KJC
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Tried and true usually unless it's something like a seasonal shake.

• 3 weeks ago

I get whatever I feel like when I'm there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.