Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 weeks ago

Poll: would this outfit look cute?

I brought a sweater online, it is a unisex sweater for the holidays. However I think I ordered the wrong size (it was the wrong size but i dont remember ordering the wrong size) so it looks like a sweater dress on me. It goes to like my knees.

Anyways, i was thinking I can still wear it with nice thick leggings and boots. Cute or not? The sweater was expensive but its worth it because I had brought in the past (had one for 3 years already looks brand new and I wear it a lot) and they are better quailty than my $10 cheap ones.

Favorite Answer

Sounds cute to me and perfect for leggings, covers your tush,   Actually If you have a real cute figure you could wear it as a sweater dress, if it is that long, and the boots.  

Enjoy your holidays.  

PS I still wear clothes from 30 years ago that look brand new it is all in how you care for your clothing and buy nice quality for the things you want for longevity.  T's and jeans who gives much of a darn if they are inexpensive and last only a season or two.

it sounds alright for you i guess.

The look you describe is one of the reasons I love the colder weather. It's smashing. 

Yes, oversized sweaters, leggings or skinny pants and boots are cute for fall and winter. I live on all three most winter weekends.