Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

WHAT WERE YOUR EARLY PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS?

So me and my partner have been having unprotected sex for about two weeks and since about the second time I have had some strange symptoms.

I have been waking up feeling queasy, hot, tired throughout the day and now have a very tender belly. I took an out of date pregnancy test as that was all I had in the drawer at the time but I am aware that they can be unreliable and it said negative. I don't really trust it as I seem to be having a lot of tale telling symptoms. Of course I will get myself a new one and then go to the doctor if need be but I just wanted to hear from you ladies if any of you had very early feelings or signs. I believe I am now also late on my period by about a week!

Update:

Thanks for all your answers...I have found out this morning that I am indeed pregnant!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

Symptoms are bullsh*t 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

My FIRST pregnancy symptom (that made me pretty sure I was pregnant) was when I missed my second period. My SECOND "pregnancy symptom" was when I was 10-12 weeks pregnant and I began feeling slightly nauseous in the morning. My THIRD "pregnancy symptom" was when I began showing when I was around 5-1/2 months pregnant.

• 3 weeks ago

Earliest symptoms were the same as period symptoms, tiredness, cramps, sore boobs wich didn't go away after a couple days that was my first clue. Also got nausea, but that was after my period was already a couple weeks late, soo I was pretty sure by then.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

When is your period due?  Are you late?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Faith
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

missing period

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Number one is a missed period every single time end of story.

• sarah
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

They were pretty much like my normal PMS symptoms (sore breasts, fatigue, bloating)...but a lot stronger than normal. Once my period was late, I was about 99.9% sure, and then, of course, I got a positive test.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.