jimmy asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Guys what is this called ?

As you urinate the little ball that is under your penis it only appears as you urinate what is that ? The urine flow being released

Is it a glam that fills as urine is released it’s only there while urinating afterwards the penis feels flat no ball .

2 Answers

  • Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    It's not normal to have a ball on the underside of the penis.  You need to get that checked by your doctor or urologist.  It could be something harmless (ie. the urethra coming very close to the skin at the surface so the fluid pressure of urination inflates it like the throat of a chirping frog), or it could be something serious that needs to be addressed.

  • shroud
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    I do not have this little ball you speak of and have never heard of it before

    maybe you should ask a doctor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.