OK Guys, which is best for you?Which is working for you? Lovng a woman or, trying to understand her?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Loving a woman has worked out well.

• 2 weeks ago

I want love but I'm probably looking to the wrong man just because he loved me good before.

• 2 weeks ago

I may not have been in love for as long as most folks have, but wouldn't attempting both of these help the relationship move along better? Though the simply act of loving her in words SOUNDS like the more notable choice, at least TRYING to understand her isn't a pointless endeavour in itself...

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I do t expect anyone to understand me.  Receiving Love is far more important 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Shouldn't they be one and the same? I would personally very much need both, in a partner! And my love..? Is 100% the real deal, as far as that goes. In fact, in all ways. <3

Source(s): Someone to whom feeling a deep emotional soul connection is by far THE most important thing in a relationship, and what I'm in it for! Which, in order to have that..? Understanding and relating to the other person, as much as possible..? Is 100% required.
  • Jason
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Loving a woman, because I may never fully understand my girlfriend, we all have our oddities and moods, which she has many.   I know I will never love anyone as much as her.  I can't describe the way she makes me feel, I just know life with her is better than anything.

• carrie
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Have you turned into a MCP, surely not.

• carrie
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Have you forgotten what ne f those is.?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.