Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

If Adam had refused the fruit by Eve, would we all still live in paradise? ?

Favorite Answer

She would eventually die because of her disobedience, Adam would not as long as he didnt disobey,

God created eve and could have done that again.

• Fireball
      2 weeks agoReport

ASKER THIS IS MOOT ANYWAY CUZ THAT DID NOT HAPPEN

Most likely GOD would have created another wife for Adam and if they both remained faithful

Their children would of been born perfect and Adam along with his wife and children and children’s children would still be living in paradasaic conditions today

• Terry

Yes we would. The Bible says: "That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned" --Romans 5:12 That one man, Adam, in his disobedience, condemned the entire human race. Had he not been disobedient, we would not be suffering the conditions we have today.

Adam

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000089

At jw.org you will find free bible movies, questions answered from the bible, talks based on the bible ,

And much more .

You may also request a free home bible study.

Yes, the world would be a paradise, if Adam remained faithful and obedient.Genesis 2,3

Source(s): How Jesus’ Death Can Save You Can one man’s death rescue humankind from eternal death? The Bible provides clear and satisfying answers https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20080301...

THE PLAN

Was set in motion 

BEFORE

The foundation of the world! :)

BELIEVE THAT!

According to the ridiculous myth we would all be living in a magical paradise for morons if Adam didn't want to eat some fruit. However, we might drop dead from scurvy. 

scurvy: a disease caused by a deficiency of vitamin C, characterized by swollen bleeding gums and the opening of previously healed wounds, which particularly affected poorly nourished sailors until the end of the 18th century.

Imagine the breathtaking stupidity required to believe in the Adam/Eve fantasy.

No one would know . Why ask ? That is not what happened 

Of course, this is pure speculation - that is to say, the details or particulars are pure speculation. But the following stands to reason:  

The basics are these:  Adam was created first.  As spiritual head of his wife, it was his responsibility to take the lead in all things. It was also his responsibility to take care of her.  It was he who, obviously, taught Eve the wrongness of partaking of the fruit from that particular tree.  Death and punishment would come about for either or both of them only through their disobedience.  

Had Adam turned to his heavenly father immediately after his wife's rebellion (and that is precisely what it was - rebellion), his heavenly father would have remedied the situation.  I mean, Adam loved his wife.  He was crazy about her!  And, doubtless, he was thinking of the pleasure his marriage with her had brought.  So we can imagine him beseeching his heavenly father:  "Please father!  I love her.  I know she did wrong!  I know that your word must be carried out.  I have not taken the fruit like she did.  But I don't know what to do!  Please!  I love her so!  Please do look kindly upon me.  Your works are perfect.  Please fix this!"

His supplication would not preserve Eve alive; yet, neither would God need to preserve Eve in order to "fix things."  Even I, in my ridiculous imperfection, can think of a way to fix it so Eve would still be punished and Adam would be happy.  Whatever, God would have taken care of it.  Adam would have passed the test that God put before them both, Adam would doubtless have been given another wife, and if they both remained obedient, would have remained in the paradise.  But we would not be here.  Why not?

We are the product of our parents, who are the product of their parents, who are the product of their parents and so on and so on.  We got our DNA from BOTH our parents, not just one.  To illustrate:  my father, before he married my mother, almost married an Italian lady.  I used to tease my brother and say, "If daddy married that Italian lady, we would be half Italian!"  Of course that is not so.  Had he married the Italian lady, I would not be here because while I am my father's daughter, I am also the daughter of my mother - who is not Italian.  So, had a couple remained obedient and carried out God's will (enlarging paradise), paradise would be here but we would not.  

Hannah J Paul

• The Darrener
      2 weeks agoReport

"It was he who, obviously, taught Eve the wrongness of partaking of the fruit from that particular tree. Death and punishment would come about for either or both of them only through their disobedience. " 

how, without the knowledge of good and evil provided by the fruit?

• Huh?

They didn't exist. At best the story is allegory written to make a theological point, much like fairy tales often have a simple moral lesson. Unfortunately some haven't grown-up enough to disregard the myths. 

• Huh?
      2 weeks agoReport

Faith is the excuse used by people who have no good evidence to justify their beliefs. Faith, in that context, is something we all should avoid. 

• I'm sure Christians would still love the story about how women fell victim to evil and men are free from the curse because Adam refused.