Have you EVER spilt red wine on your carpet?

Did ya panic? Go on tell us all about it, especially the panicking. ;-)

• carrie
    Favorite Answer

I have , but if you pour some white wine on it then it helps remove the stain.

Not that I remember but I have spilt wine.

No lollllllllllllllll 

Not my carpet, I think I spilled some red wine on a guy's carpet. Either he spilled it or I did, can't remember lol. (probably me)... But he wasn't mad. He just kissed me again and complimented me. Maybe I should have kept seeing him 

• Dimple

No

15 characters

• steve

No but once when visiting my sister in Hong Kong with my parents she had a cat. My dad is terrified of cats.

She had a white rug that covered most of the wooden floor.

One night we were drinking red wine when the cat jumped on to my dads knee just being friendly and wanting a cuddle. 

My dad jumped so high he nearly hit his head on the ceiling and there was red wine everywhere, on the carpet on the ceiling, on the walls, everywhere.

Luckily she also had white wine and it does work to some extent but the rug went to a professional cleaner.