Do you really want to know the difference between the Trump economy verse the Obama economy?

That read a Washington Post article called the Trump economy vs the Obama economy in 15 chart, by Heather Long dated August 20th,2019 in the U.S. economy section, VERY REVEALING.

Favorite Answer

GDP growth under Obama: 2-3%.  Under Trump, most recent quarter: 1.9%

DJIA growth under Obama: 12.1%  Under Trump, 12.5%

Unemployment: Obama 11.5% down to 4.5%; Trump down another 0.8%.

Deficit under Obama: $1.4 trillion down to 585 billion.  Under Trump, $585 billion back up to over $1 trillion.

Obama actually had a better economy

The Washington Post was taken over by the CIA for the express purpose of spreading propaganda.  You should never believe anything they publish without fact checking it with unbiased sources.

• random_man
      1 week agoReport

Soo... if that's the case, wouldn't it be giving us Pro-Government messages, instead of criticizing the administration? 

The washington post is a Trump hating liberal biased site. I would not ever take it seriously.

• Huh?
      3 weeks agoReport

Same argument used by Nixon. Yet the stories they wrote were true and Nixon was ruined. History repeating? 

I bet Der Snowflake doesn't know. She's probably gargling on Weasel's nutsakk anyway

EDIT: what do you mean I "can't read"? That's kind of impossible if I can right, Weasel (we all know it's you)

• Annonymous
      3 weeks agoReport

I know................... you can't read............figured.

When you say revealing do mean they had photos side by side with them in mankinis?