rob asked in TravelAir Travel · 3 weeks ago

Should airlines or major airports enforce a strict dress code when traveling by air? ?

Favorite Answer

yes women should not be wearing micro

shorts

• AJ
      3 weeks agoReport

unless they are super hot looking.

There already IS a generally accepted range of acceptable clothing. There's no need for 'enforcing' a 'strict' code.

Why on earth should they what would it achieve .

• JuanB

No.  There are too many long waits in line to go through already.  Checking dress is just another delay.

And with smaller and smaller seating space, the best thing for you on a long flight is loose comfortable clothing.  A dress code is usually the opposite. 

No. Gate agents already have the authority to deny boarding to anyone they deem to be inappropriately dressed.

I should have the right to wear whatever I want!  I actually do have one of these and wear it when I fly.  People get a good chuckle. Even flew first class one time. Haha

Source(s): However, people who fly non rev know they need to dress decent

Unless the clothing causes actual identifiable issues to the traveller or aircraft - absolutely not, no more than it should be anywhere else.

No, not a strict dress code. The loose dress code they have is fine.