Take for instance, there is a Mexican man living in Mexico. Is he: A) An illegal; B) a potential illegal; or C) A Mexican?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

c suits the answer. i didnt read nothing in details

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You already identified him as a citizen of Mexico, therefore he IS Mexican. Sadly too few Americans venture beyond the impoverished border towns and don't understand that Mexico City is full of educated, wealthy, cosmopolitan Mexicans. They're not all potential illegals and most of Mexico's elite have skills that could easily get them US work visas if they wanted them.

• 3 weeks ago

i would say c) a mexican

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You have stated that the man is a Mexican so the answer would be C. Although he has the potential to become an illegal of some type so B is also a possibility.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If I'm interpreting your question accurately, common sense would say a Mexican born in Mexico and living there would be a Mexican.

• 3 weeks ago

If that man was born in the United States and overstays his visa he is an illegal.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

One of my oldest friends is Mexican. He's got two Master's Degrees. Nine out of the 10 brothers and sisters have advanced degrees.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

D) not my problem

• 3 weeks ago

Depends on how he enters the U.S. and his reason to stay indefinitely.

Once he loses his Mexican citizenship and becomes American, he becomes an American of Mestizo/indigenous Mexican ethnicity depending on where his ancestry is from. Lots of European Mexicans. But the illegal ones are generally the indigenous.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.